Sunday, November 1, 2009

Maybe I have some direction afterall.

I finally took the step and declared a major. Communications Studies. Yeah, it does sound like a B.S. degree (well, technically it's a B.A.). But now I can move on and register for classes on time. And I won't have to decide everything I do for the rest of my college career. Sometimes lack of freedom is what I need.

I have noticed this with my DJ job over at Radio K. (I guess I should say that nothing I say represents Radio K or it's supporters... yada yada yada). I feel a lot less stress when there are more songs scheduled and fewer songs for me to choose for myself.

Anyways, although I'd like to be able to make every choice on my own, it is just too much of a weight for me to handle.

On other news, my sister and her boyfriend just got engaged. They just told my mother and me today (told my dad yesterday).

The whole thing hasn't settled in yet, but it's not a huge surprise. I guess just sooner than I expected. Either way, it's good news.

I'm hoping to see a bunch of my friends soon, so let's see if that works out.

I've been listening to a ton of Mew and Bjork lately, as well as OK Computer and Kid A. Sorry if I'm not as deep or insightful as I attempted to be on my previous posts. I guess I'm just in a better mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment