Monday, October 12, 2009

An Excerpt from Pitseleh explains how I am feeling exactly.

I'm not half what I wish I was
I'm so angry, I don't think it'll ever pass


I'm usually the first person to get mad about using lyrics out of context, but I feel like I've been these lyrics for some time now. (Sometimes even the whole song)

I actually tried very hard to study for an Accounting midterm. But I ended up doing worse than the median. I feel like now that I actually try, and still do terribly, I probably shouldn't.

Getting that test score was definitely a terrible way to start out the week. Totally kills the motivation I've had these first couple weeks.

I really am not half of what I wish I was. Either that means I wish too highly of myself, I think too lowly of myself, or somewhere in between. And I'm angry about this. I have fits of anger and sadness at times.

I don't know if writing this here is supposed to be cathartic. Maybe this is something I should mention to someone. But oh well.

Maybe it will pass.

I wonder if this is stuff that Elliott Smith, Nick Drake, and Thom Yorke felt while writing their music. Probably.

No comments:

Post a Comment